Challenges in NHL: managing WM-associated complications: a case study-based discussion
On behalf of the Scientific Committee, you are invited to join us for this LIVE interactive broadcast.
Professor Christian Buske, Professor Véronique Leblond and Professor Roger Owen will discuss the clinical management of patients with Waldenström’s macroglobulinemia, including:
- The implications of increased understanding of disease biology for treatment selection
- The management of WM-associated complications
- Strategies to ensure optimal patient outcomes
During the live broadcast you will have the opportunity to ask questions and interact with the faculty.
Please REGISTER now for the live broadcast and to enable access to the on-demand version.
After participating in this broadcast delegates should be able to:
- Outline the approach to the management of WM-associated complications
- Christian Buske (Germany)
- Veronique Leblond (France)
- Roger Owen (UK)