Emerging practice-changing data in AML
On behalf of the Scientific Chair, Professor Charles Craddock, you are invited to join us for this LIVE interactive broadcast.
During this broadcast, the expert faculty will discuss the data from ASH2021 relating to the management of patients with acute myeloid leukemia (AML), including
- The management of fit and unfit patients
- The role of measurable residual disease assessment and maintenance therapy
- Practice-changing data in the relapsed/refractory settings
- Risk stratification and the management of older, frail patients and those in high-risk genetic subgroups
During the live broadcast you will have the opportunity to ask questions and interact with the faculty.
Please REGISTER now for the live broadcast and to enable access to the on-demand version.
After participating in this broadcast, participants should be able to:
- Discuss the data from ASH 2021 relating to the management of patients with AML
- Evaluate how data updates from ASH 2021 relating to the management of patients with AML may impact daily clinical practice
- Summarize the data from ASH 2021 relating to risk stratification of patients with AML and treatment options in the frontline, relapsed and refractory settings
- Charles Craddock (UK)
- Lars Bullinger (Germany)
- Emma Searle (UK)
- Adriano Venditti (Italy)