Precision Medicine in CLL and NHL
On behalf of the Scientific Committee, you are invited to join us for this LIVE interactive broadcast.
Professor John Gribben and Professor Christiane Pott will discuss the role of precision medicine in the management of patients with CLL and B-cell lymphomas. The faculty will focus on
• The definition of precision medicine
• How precision medicine is involved in diagnosis and disease characterization
• How precision medicine has been applied to biology-driven treatment
• The role of precision medicine now and in the future
During the live broadcast you will have the opportunity to ask questions and interact with the faculty.
Please REGISTER now for the live broadcast and to enable access to the on-demand version.
After participating in this webinar, viewers should be able to:
- Describe what precision medicine means in the management of patients with CLL and NHL
- John Gribben (UK)
- Christiane Pott (Germany)