Challenges in CLL: What does the future hold - are we approaching cure in CLL?
On behalf of the Scientific Committee, you are invited to join us for this LIVE interactive broadcast.
Professor John Gribben and Professor Stephan Stilgenbauer will review what’s new and on the horizon for patients with CLL including:
- Ongoing research into CLL disease biology and the potential impact on clinical management
- Exciting treatment options currently under development for CLL
- Options for the future management of patient with CLL
During the live broadcast you will have the opportunity to ask questions and interact with the faculty.
Please REGISTER now for the live broadcast and to enable access to the on-demand version.
After participating in this broadcast delegates should be able to:
- Appraise the likelihood of a curative approach being identified for all patients with CLL in future
- John Gribben (UK)
- Stephan Stilgenbauer (Germany)