Challenges in CLL: Richter's transformation
On behalf of the Scientific Committee, you are invited to join us for this LIVE interactive broadcast.
Professor Gianluca Gaidano and Dr. Davide Rossi will discuss the optimal management of patients with Richter’s transformation. The faculty will focus on
• Classification and diagnosis
• Incidence, risk factors and prognosis
• The implications of disease biology for clinical management
• Current treatment options and potential future approaches
During the live broadcast you will have the opportunity to ask questions and interact with the faculty.
Please REGISTER now for the live broadcast and to enable access to the on-demand version.
After participating in this webinar, viewers should be able to:
- Discuss management approaches for patients with Richter’s transformation
- Gianluca Gaidano (Italy)
- Davide Rossi (Switzerland)